Thursday, July 8, 2010

Comic Con 2010 is Coming



For those of you that are attending San Diego's Comic Con 2010 and interested in seeing me I will be in the X-Sanguin Booth #433 per usual.

This year I will have a modest amount of comics, prints and originals to sell.
I will be sharing some space with the master of modern day pinup Andrew Bawidamann.
Once on the floor follow the numbers and walk under the 400 sign then head toward the back of the Con toward the bathrooms and you can't miss us. If you are lost in the swell of humanity look for my banner which will have my Dracula's Pitt image displayed or Bawidmann's Pinup.

As with every year, since we started doing the show the X-Sanguin guys have hooked us up and packed a killer roster for the booth including Tim Bradstreet and Brian Ewing.

Here is a complete list of the lineup for the booth: X-Sanguin Booth #433

And if that wasn't enough sensory overload Royal Flush will be selling a con exclusive limited edition run of their Hispanic Batman comic in which I have a loose-stool pinup and Bradstreet graces the cover. This con looks to be amazing.
For all those going I look forward to seeing you and bide you fond wishes for the aroma of deodorant in a sea of con rancor.


I have included some shots of some of my available prints as well as what the heck the front of the booth, Bawidamann, Ewing and I will look like.

And for the last time people no I am not Sean Astin and I will not sign your replica LOTR Samwise frying pan or Notre Dame Helmet unless you are Monica Bellucci in which case I am Sean Astin and I will see you in VIP to sign whatever you like.

No comments: